CN moves Human Services office in Sallisaw
SALLISAW – Cherokee Nation Human Services officials have announced that the Human Services office in Sallisaw has moved to 307 and 309 N. Dogwood from 101 E. Quesenbury.
The office is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. The main phone number for the location is 918-775-6226.
Human Services officials said the office provides the following programs:
• Child Care Subsidy for eligible families with financial day care assistance,
• Child Care Licensing for child care homes, inspections and monitoring of child care centers and homes for compliance with health and safety regulations,
• Child Care Resource for quality child care and information on parenting issues,
• Child Support Services to assist families establish parentage and child support court-orders, monitor and enforce court-ordered child support payments, and
• Family Assistance Services to provide elder care services and family services. Family Services, which require clients to meet eligibility guidelines, include emergency housing, utility assistance and burial assistance.